NANA / OLIVIA inspi’ REIRA(TRAPNEST) / a little pain
I DID IT I PASSED MY REASSIGNMENT. I GOT A 6 WHICH IS PERFECT FOR ME! I CAN NOW GRADUATE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
literally wtf the fuck
I DON’T USE THE WORD WIZARD LIGHTLY BUT
I loVE THIS GUY
this animation is just too cute and a great analogy for anxiety
Watch the animation, you’ll not regret it :)
Enjoy everyday creatively! c:
'Hooray, 25 years married' in Dutch! Made for my parents marriage anniversary, today. And let's hope the sun stays shining so it won't be washed away by rain! Made with gouache and posca. Took me about 1,5 hour.
Disney Ladies + Fighting/Defense
(sorry if your favorites aren’t included or that I missed one)
Can we please stop stealing people’s art without their consent?
Especially Japanese artists?
Because believe or not, when you take a dojinka’s art and post it somewhere else without permission, not only will you make them very sad (not to mention angry) when they find out, but…
look at this idiot
okay I liked this yesterday (complete with actual physical squeaking sounds and face-touching) but it’s been on my dash three times now so I have to reblog it before I have a heart attack